Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lots of Crafts and Singing Today...

What a yucky, rainy, day!!   The kiddos were absolutely WILD today so we didn't even go to the library.  As I sat here pondering what on earth am I going to do with these guys today...I got the idea to do some spring and Easter crafts.

So...we made some foam crosses and decorated them for Jesus.  They were so sweet...They wanted Jesus to be happy with them for making beautiful crosses.  We talked about Easter and what really happened at Easter.  I am really suprised at what all they knew.  

Jacob decided to tell me this story:  (which, is a little frightening to me as he was REALLY sick last year and he basically passed out on us from being dehydrated)  Anyway...on to the story....

"One day, I was really, really sick and I went to Heaven to see Jesus, but God told me it wasn't time yet and to go back home".

I'll have some pictures to share a bit later of the crafts....

We put in a CD of some kiddie music...it is way too sweet.  They were stuck on "This Little Light of Mine"  I have some great pictures of them singing and dancing and holding out their "Little Lights".  It is now supposed to be quiet time (but this is the first day of doing quiet time) and it's almost quiet.  I think it is quiet enough for me to get my shower!!!  I'll be posting pictures later...


No comments:

Post a Comment