Sunday, March 15, 2009

The sickies are gone...

YAY...Jake has recovered remarkably well.  I always get worried when he gets chest colds because we usually end up on Prelone.

Cosmic Skate in Waynesboro has beginner skate lessons on Saturday mornings from 11:30 to 12:30.  Jake really, really wants to learn to skate so we took him.  They are running a special that if you come to 5 lessons (and the lessons are only 5.00) you get a free summer pass.  I think that is a pretty good deal!!!  He had a blast and is doing pretty good, still working on that whole balance thing, though!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you guys! Hopefully it's going to warm up and that will be the end of the sickness for you guys. I hope all this sickness McKenna has is the last for us too! Bring on the warm weather - we need it! I can't even imagine living anywhere North of here. I think I would be depressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sounds like fun!
    And I am so glad to have found your blog! Can I add yours to my blogroll?

    Stacy (Sydney's mom)

    ReplyDelete