Monday, March 9, 2009

Bronchitis-Yuck!

It's not been a fun day at our house!  Jake is sick...went to the Dr tonight.  While in the waiting room, Jake burped.  We know that burp...and yep...threw up all over Daddy.  And while I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to find something to help them...no one helped us at all.  The receptionist was on the phone...the other guy back there (not sure of his position...but that is another story!)...and people sitting right next to a garbage can didn't speak up!  Okay, the person sitting next to the garbage can was a guy...maybe he just didn't have those natural instincts to jump up and help.

Anyway...Jake got the privilege of wearing Daddy's 3xxL, Tall, undershirt.  It pretty much swallowed him.  The Dr. took one listen to him and he has bronchitis.  If he is not better by Thursday, we get to do chest xrays and all that fun stuff.  I hope it clears out by then.  I hate it when he is sick!!

1 comment:

  1. This winter is causing so much misery. I'm so sorry he's sick! We have been there way too many times in the recent past. I'm debating right now whether or not to take McKenna to the doctor. I think she might have an ear infection even with the tubes. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete