Thursday, February 19, 2009

A new post...

Oh, goodness...it has been a month....I really wanted this to be an everyday thing...

Well...the sickies have hit our house...Doug and Jake have really bad colds.  The big baby won't stay home from work...he insists on going to work with a high fever!  What can ya do??

The little one...he came down stairs this morning and announced that he woke up coughing and that he must have swallowed a fly.  He and daddy were talking about catching bug (a cold bug) and somehow they have turned it into swallowing a fly.  Doug does such a good job explaining things to Jake.  

Next week starts a busy week...and the reality that my little boy is growing up...we have swim lessons and Gymnastic lessons starting.  Jake has been doing a fabulous job in his swim lessons...I think he might get to move up after this next session!!



Kick, Jake, Kick!!
Singing during lessons...silly boy!

Swimming on his back all by himself!!!  I'm so proud of him!!


I can't wait to see what he does in Gymnastic classes!!!  I can't stay in there with him...only the 1st and last class...how sad!!!  I'm sure he'll do great...and it will give me a chance to work out...no excuses.

And, on the note of working out....I have a goal...I'm going to make it public so ya'll can hold me accountable....I am going to do everything that I can to run the Firecracker 5k run in Waynesboro.  By the title, you can probably guess that it is July 4th...so...I think I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment